Be Part of the 6PM Sports Family!
At 6PM Sports, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. We are a growing company that is dedicated to be the one stop shop for all soccer management in the US and Mexico. We believe in creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive.
Events & Operations Coordinator
U.S. VISA (B1/B2 or ESTA)
1 Month approx.*
The Events and Operations Coordinator plays a key role in planning, organizing, and executing day-to-day operational activities. This position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive individual who can manage multiple tasks and responsibilities effectively.
- Assist the Event Manager with the development and execution of all events, maintaining high levels of client service and adhering to business and brand guidelines.
- Understand the key aspects of the event previously in order to successfully execute it onsite.
- Utilize manuals to provide high quality services according to internal and external processes without relying on individual consultants' methods.
- It is imperative to follow the rules and regulations requested by the manager at every event.
- A deadline-oriented philosophy
- Follow quality control procedures, including event checklists, client surveys, and internal audits to ensure consistency and high standards.
- Address any issues or complaints promptly to the manager.
- Assemble all reports and materials requested by the manager in accordance with the event guidelines.
- Maintain a proactive and self-disciplined attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in project or event management, preferably in a sports industry.
- Bilingual 90%
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work outside regular business hours, especially during events.
- In order to provide the service 6PM Sports requires, the consultant must possess the necessary tools and knowledge. For example:
- Proficiency in event management software and MS Office Suite.
- Medical insurance
*Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apply for the Events & Operations Coordinator Job!
Do you think you are what we are looking for?