Be Part of the 6PM Sports Family!
At 6PM Sports, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. We are a growing company that is dedicated to be the one stop shop for all soccer management in the US and Mexico. We believe in creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can thrive.
U.S. VISA (B1/B2 or ESTA)
In this project involving operations and logistics, the Team Coordinator is responsible for serving as the point of contact between a Professional Soccer Team and third parties in an international soccer tournament. As well as ensuring the proper operation of all parties prior to, during, and after the event.
- Coordinating logistics and operations before, during, and after an event.
- Primary point of contact between the team and third parties.
- Coordination of arrivals, security, hotels, training, and other related activities.
- Communication with the team and third parties on a daily basis.
- Assist the team's logistics by coordinating with local liaisons.
- Participation in technical meetings.
- Logistics and operations relating to team training times and facilities.
- A problem-solver
FUNDAMENTALS (MUST HAVE):
- Fluent in English & Spanish (at least 80%)
- Can write in English & Spanish (test)
- Experience in Ops, Logistics, Event Management, High Demand/Stress environments (12 months+)
- Problem Solver & Client service oriented (test)
- High Energy and Coachable
IMPORTANT (VERY GOOD TO HAVE):
- Worked for Sports Team/Organization
- Understands Soccer Culture, knows MLS and LigaMX
- Likeable, clear communication
ADDITIONAL (GOOD TO HAVE): Played Sports or Soccer
Apply for the Team Coordinator Job!
Do you think you are what we are looking for?